1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup fresh chopped strawberries
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (for drizzle)
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla. Add remaining dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated. Gently fold in strawberries. Refrigerate dough 30 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 350. Scoop dough into small rounds and place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
3. Bake 14-17 minutes until edges start to brown Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet and transfer to cooling rack.
4. In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips,stirring every 20 seconds until melted completely. Drizzle over cookies. Serve warm.
* I thought that these cookies we ok nothing great sadly I liked the cold dough better then the cooked cookies lol maybe it was just me but im going to give them a 3 1/2
This recipe make 2 dozen cookies