Sunday, September 28, 2014
Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
2 lbs chicken breast, cooked and shredded
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/4 c. milk
1 c. sour cream
8 oz. jar tomatillo salsa verde
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 brick of cream cheese, softened
8 lg soft taco shells
2 c. shredded or 8 slices of pepper jack cheese
1. Whisk together soup, milk, sour cream, taco sauce and cumin in a large saucepan. Heat on low for 10-15 minutes until mixture is smooth and warm, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, spread a strip of cream cheese on each shell with a little of the shredded cheese.Top with chicken and roll up.
4. Place enchiladas in a 9x13 baking dish.
5. Cover with sauce, top with the rest of the cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
* We liked these I liked that different taste that the Salsa Verde gave it I would give them a 4