- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 cup Green GiantNiblets Frozen Corn
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Old El Paso Chopped Green Chiles
- 8 oz. (2 cups) shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (10-oz.) can Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and additional sour cream, if desired
2.Spread about 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Spread about 2 teaspoons enchilada sauce on each tortilla. Top each with 2/3 cup beef mixture. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down over enchilada sauce in baking dish.
3.Drizzle remaining enchilada sauce evenly over filled tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Spray sheet of foil with cooking spray; place sprayed side down on baking dish and seal tightly.
4.Bake at 350°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve garnished with lettuce, tomato and additional sour cream.