Friday, May 4, 2012

Chicken Supreme with noodles




1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 envelope (1 ounce) dried onion soup mix
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I used 3 large Chicken breasts)
1/2 cup canned bacon crumbles or 1/2 pound bacon, fried and crumbled
1 carton (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream ( I used less cuz I used less chicken)
Egg noodles (optional)

1.Spray slow cooker cooking surface with nonstick cooking spray.
2.Mix dry soup with chicken soup in medium bowl.
3.Layer chicken breast and soup misxture in slow cooker.
4.Sprinkle bacon crumbles over top.

5.Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 8 hours. ( Mine was done on low in 5 hrs)
6.During last hour of cooking, add sour cream; stir.  Serve on noodles.




* I got this recipe from http://bethsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com/ I use her recipes all the time and love her blog. This chicken was so super tender and tasted really good. My Chicken cooked really fast and was donw on low in only 5 hes so watch yours close. We also ate it on egg noodles but I think that next time I make it I will try in on some mashed potatos I give it a 4 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)