Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wendy's Chili CopyCat


 
1 lb lean ground beef
15oz can tomato sauce
15 oz can kidney beans with liquid
15 oz can pinto beans with liquid
2 med chopped tomatos (I use roma tomatos)
1/2 C diced onion
1/4 cup green chilis
1/4 cup sliced celery
1 cup water
3/4 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 T Chili Powder ( I normally put 2T we like it spicy)
1 tsp cumin


1. Brown the beef in a deep soup pan and drain off the fat. Add all other ingredients and simmer over med-low heat 2-3 hours stirring every 20 min.





* I have made this recipe dozens for times the past few years and for some reason never put it onto my blog. Well here it is. Its so fast and easy to throw together and tastes great. Serve it with some cheese,sour cream and onions with cornbread on the side yummy. I give it a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)