Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Light and Fluffy Cheesecake





1 can of sweetened condensed milk ( I used fat free)
1 8 ounce tub of cool whip ( I used light)
1/3 cup of lemon juice
1 8 ounce package of cream cheese well softened. (I used light)
 premade or homemade crust

1.On the low speed of you hand mixer, blend cream cheese well until there are no lumps.Add in milk and cool whip mix again then add the lemon juice and blend well about 2 minutes of so is plenty, just make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Immediately pour mixture into a waiting graham crust( I used a shortbread premade crust). Refrigerate for an hour to and hour and a half. Top with berries (optional)




* I got this recipe from piarecipes because this was so light and fluffy I would say it was more of a lemon cream pie then it was a cheesecake. But it still tasted great.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness I so want it. When I hit my goal weight I so want a slice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)