1 box (15.25 ounces) white cake mix + ingredients on box (eggs,oil,water)
1 box (3 ounces) Strawberry Jello, dry
1 box (3 ounces) Berry Blue Jello, dry
1 container white frosting (I used cream cheese flavored)
red and blue food coloring (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Make the cake batter according to the directions on the box. Then pour 1/3 of the cake batter into a greased bundt pan. Then split the remaining cake batter pouring in half into one of the bowls and pouring the other half into another bowl.
3. Reserve one tablespoons of Strawberry Jello mix and mix the remaining Strawberry Jello mix into one bowl of the cake batter until combined. Then pour the strawberry cake batter on top of the white layer.
4. Reserve one tablespoons of Berry Blue Jello mix and mix the remaining Jello into the one of the remaining 1/3 of cake batter until combined. Pour the blue cake batter on top of the red and white layers, making sure to cover both layers.
5. Bake the cake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool for 20 minutes then invert the cake onto a plate and allow to completely cool.
6. Once the cake is completely cooled, frost the bundt cake. Microwave the frosting for 15-30 seconds or until a little bit melted. Then split the frosting into thirds. Stir one tablespoon of the reserved strawberry jello into 1/3 of the frosting. Stir one tablespoon of the reserved berry blue jello into 1/3 of the frosting. Leave the other 1/3 of frosting white. ( I also added some food coloring so that it made the colors darker) Spoon each 1/3 of frosting into a small ziploc bag and cut the corner off with scissors. Then drizzle the frosting onto the bundt cake, alternating the red, white, and blue colors.