Friday, May 23, 2014

Blueberry Banana Pancake Bread



2 eggs
1/3 c. sugar
1/4 c. water
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 c. mashed bananas, about 2 large
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 c. blueberry pancake mix
1 tsp. cinnamon

Cinnamon Sugar Topping 
1/4 c. sugar mixed with 1 tsp. cinnamon

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and water.  Add the vanilla, mashed bananas and vegetable oil and whisk until well combined.  Add the pancake mix and cinnamon and mix together until just combined. 


2.Divide batter between a well-greased bread pan or mini bread pan and sprinkle the tops with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake regular bread for 45-50 minutes or minis for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  



* I got this recipe from one of my favorite bloggers eatcakefordinner I thought that it was pretty good but I didnt love it for some reason. I think that I will try it again as muffins and see if I like that better. I am not sure what it was about it. My boys loved it and ate it up no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)