6-7 Med red potatos
1/4 C melted butter
1 tsp season salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp minced garic
1. cube potato's and set aside
2. In a small bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients.
3. Mix the potatos with the sauce until well combined.
4. Pour mixture onto a foil lined cookie sheet
5. Bake a 350 for 1 hour flipping half way thru or until crispy
* I loved these potatos and they were so easy to make. I made a sour cream dill sauce to go over the top and everyone loved them. Will for sure make again.