1 lb ground beef
2 cans pinto beans, drained
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
½ cup salsa
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in skillet until brown, then drain.
- Mix beef, beans, tomato sauce, salsa, and chili powder. Place into a 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- I like to serve this with tortilla chips and salad, but you could also serve this with tortillas and use it more like a filling.
* I thought that this was good I think that I would just skip the tomato sauce and add a full cup of medium spice salsa and a little more chili powder. We used this on taco salad but you could put it on any mexican meal