Friday, March 7, 2014

Pizza Dough




1 pkg. active dry yeast
1 c. warm water
1 t. sugar
1 t. salt
2 1/2 c. All-purpose Flour
Pour the hot water into a medium size bowl.  Sprinkle the yeast onto the water and allow to stand until it is dissolved and bubbles start to form.  Add sugar and salt.  Stir in 1 cup of the flour then add an additional 1/2 cup at a time until the dough cleans the side of the kitchen aid with a dough hook.  Then let it mix for 6-minutes on medium speed.)  Cover with a clean kitchen towel and allow to rise about 30-40 minutes.


Divide the dough half for 2 medium size pizzas

* I did like this dough it was quick to make but I do have another pizza dough recipe on my blog that requires no rise time that I love here is a link to that pizza crust. But either way if you have time this recipe is simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)