Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE # 4 Evil Fudge Balls

Its time again for the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE and this month we are all in search for the ultimate FUDGE recipe. I have to admit that I am not a huge fudge fan. I mean I will have a little taste here and there but I could also pass it up. So I didn't know if I was going to do this months challenge because I have never even made fudge before but after searching the web and finding many yummy looking recipes I decided on these... Evil Fudge Balls. I know that its not the typical chunk of fudge but that's what I liked about it. And also it was so super easy I found the recipe here http://www.graciousrain.com/2011/01/26/evil-fudge-balls/ She has a great blog and easy yummy recipes.




2 lbs. Symphony bar chocolate (4 giant size bars)
8 oz. frozen Cool Whip
Vanilla Wafers–crushed

1.Melt chocolate over a double boiler being careful not to any water in the bowl. Cool slightly. Spoon the frozen cool whip into a mixing bowl and pour the chocolate over it. Mix on medium speed until well blended.





 2.Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until the chocolate is firm enough to spoon and roll into balls.
3.Drop in crushed Vanilla Wafers and coat thoroughly.


4.Refrigerate in an air tight container
*This recipe makes 45 balls.



Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Haha - love the name of this fudge! I hope you'll stop by and see my CCC post for Bailey's Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge.

    :)
    ButterYum

    http://butteryum.blogspot.com/2011/12/baileys-irish-cream-and-pistachio-fudge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks good! Very unique take on fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe for the Crazy Cooking Challenge, it is fun cooking with you!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to check your recipe out because the name had me giggling. :) Looks yummy! Please visit my page, I'm number 78... http://kitchenjoyblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/crazy-cooking-challenge-cappuccino.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo glad you loved the Evil Fudge Balls. They are wonderful--aren't they? Yours look fabulous too! Thank you so much for the link and the kind words. You're fudge post is incredible! This year, we made a Pumpkin Spice Fudge as well. Big, big hit.
    http://www.graciousrain.com/2011/11/23/pumpkin-spice-fudge/
    We should be pals...
    :}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)