Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE # 4 Evil Fudge Balls

Its time again for the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE and this month we are all in search for the ultimate FUDGE recipe. I have to admit that I am not a huge fudge fan. I mean I will have a little taste here and there but I could also pass it up. So I didn't know if I was going to do this months challenge because I have never even made fudge before but after searching the web and finding many yummy looking recipes I decided on these... Evil Fudge Balls. I know that its not the typical chunk of fudge but that's what I liked about it. And also it was so super easy I found the recipe here http://www.graciousrain.com/2011/01/26/evil-fudge-balls/ She has a great blog and easy yummy recipes.




2 lbs. Symphony bar chocolate (4 giant size bars)
8 oz. frozen Cool Whip
Vanilla Wafers–crushed

1.Melt chocolate over a double boiler being careful not to any water in the bowl. Cool slightly. Spoon the frozen cool whip into a mixing bowl and pour the chocolate over it. Mix on medium speed until well blended.





 2.Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until the chocolate is firm enough to spoon and roll into balls.
3.Drop in crushed Vanilla Wafers and coat thoroughly.


4.Refrigerate in an air tight container
*This recipe makes 45 balls.



Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Haha - love the name of this fudge! I hope you'll stop by and see my CCC post for Bailey's Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge.

    :)
    ButterYum

    http://butteryum.blogspot.com/2011/12/baileys-irish-cream-and-pistachio-fudge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this looks good! Very unique take on fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to check your recipe out because the name had me giggling. :) Looks yummy! Please visit my page, I'm number 78... http://kitchenjoyblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/crazy-cooking-challenge-cappuccino.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo glad you loved the Evil Fudge Balls. They are wonderful--aren't they? Yours look fabulous too! Thank you so much for the link and the kind words. You're fudge post is incredible! This year, we made a Pumpkin Spice Fudge as well. Big, big hit.
    http://www.graciousrain.com/2011/11/23/pumpkin-spice-fudge/
    We should be pals...
    :}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)