Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vanilla Oatmeal No Bake Cookies




2 c. sugar
3/4 c. butter
2/3 c. milk
1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
3 1/2 c. quick cooking oats
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract


1.In a large pan, mix together the sugar, butter and the milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes.

2.Turn off the heat, add in the pudding mix, oats and vanilla. Let stand 5 minutes.

3.Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper and let cool. Store in an airtight container.


* I was so excited when I saw these because my sons hates peanut butter. I know he is crazy lol so to find a no bake that didnt use pb I knew I had to try them out. Like all no bakes they were super easy to make and were pretty good. I think that I would mix up the pudding flavor maybe use chocolate or butterscotch I bet you couls use any flavor. The vanilla was pretty good I give them a 4 I will let you know if I try another flavor. This recipe made about 32 cookies and I got the recipe from http://life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com/ I would also eat these within about 36 hours of making them or they start to get hard and sugary.

2 comments:

  1. I had been wanting to try this recipe too! The pudding sounded like an interesting ingredient.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)