1 cup warm water (115 degrees)
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons active dry yeast
2/3 cup ranch dressing
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
12 ounces (3 cups shredded) mozzarella cheese
2 ounces (1/2 cup shredded) cheddar cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
2 Roma tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup (packed) coarsely slice green onion tops
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine water, sugar, and salt. Add flour and yeast all at once, and stir until a soft dough forms. Add additional flour if needed, and knead gently for 5-10 minutes, until dough is smooth and elastic.
*Or, you can mix this dough in a stand mixer, until soft and elastic. Mix for 6 min
3. In a 1-cup measuring cup, mix the ranch dressing and minced garlic. Use a spoon to spread the sauce mixture over the crust.
4. In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Spread about half of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
5. Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza. Top with the remaining cheese.
7. Remove pizza from oven, allow to cool slightly, and slice