** I lost the pics of this soup for now if I recover them I will add it to the blog...
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
5 cloves garlic
1/4 cup butter
3 tsp. chicken bullion
1 cup water
1/2 cup flour
3 cups bow tie pasta
4 cups milk
2 cups cream
1 10oz package frozen broccoli
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place chicken in slow cooker with garlic butter and water cover and cook on low 5 hours.
2. Cut up chicken into chunks. Sprinkle with flour and stir well.
3. Cook bow tie noodles according to package for al dente
4. Drain noodles and add to the chicken in the slow cooker.
5. Add milk,cream,broccoli and cheeses mix well
6.Cook an additional 40-50 min until all heated thru
7. Add salt and pepper to taste