Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Slow cooker caramel apples

 
 
4 large tart apples, cored
1/2 cup apple juice
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter
8 caramels
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Whipped cream, optional

1.Peel about 3/4 in. off the top of each apple and core out the middle ; place in a slow cooker. Fill the center of each apple with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon butter and two caramels. Pour juice over apples.  Sprinkle with cinnamon.
 

2.Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the apples are tender. Serve immediately with whipped cream if desired.
 

 
*I got this recipe from www.momscrazycooking.blogspot.com she has great easy recipes check her out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks delicious! I found your blog through AllSlowCookerRecipes.com I've been skimming though and pinning several of your recipies on my Pinterest board. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)