Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole


1 (6 oz) pkg. chicken flavored stuffing mix
1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 tablespoon prepared, Dijon mustard
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces (I boiled mine)
3 cups fresh broccoli florets
2 cups cooked, chopped ham
6 slices of extra thin Swiss cheese

1.Preheat oven to 375ºF.  Prepare stuffing as directed on package.  Mix soup and mustard in medium bowl; stir in chicken, broccoli and ham. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese slices and stuffing. 



2.Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.


* I think that this casserole could be great with a few simple changes. First I think that the cheese should be shredded swiss. And second I think the cheese should go under the stuffing not on top of it. My cheese ended up hard and I think what ruined this casserole for me. The taste was good but I think with those changes it would make a big difference as is I give it a 3 1/2

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, thanks for visiting me at CallMePMc!
    I wish I had some of that Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole right now! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)