Sunday, October 28, 2012

Almond Joy Cookies




1 ½ sticks butter
¾ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 (3.4 oz) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/4 cups flour
18 mini Almond Joy candy bars, chopped

 
1.Preheat oven to 350°. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. 
2.Whisk together baking soda and flour and set aside. 
3.Cream together butter and sugars. Add the pudding package and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Slowly add the flour and mix until just combined. Stir in chopped almond joy candies. 

 
4.Roll into 1” balls and place on your cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool slightly.

 
 
* I thought that these were pretty good I thought that 18 candy bars was a lot so I only used 12 but then when we tried the cookies I realized that you do need all 18 bars so don't be shy lol They stayed soft and chewy a few days and were simple to make I give them a 4. They were great heated up in the microwave a few sec so the chocolate was all melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)