Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes



 
1 cup sour cream
1 can condensed cream of potato
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 lb small red potato's
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp paprika
3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping

1.Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.  Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.  Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.  Spoon 1/2 of the potato mixture into a crock pot sprayed with non stick spray Top with 3/4 cup of shredded cheese.  Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.  Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.




*I got this recipe from one of my favorite blogs www.sixsistersstuff.com sadly I was not a huge fan of it. My family liked it fine so that's why I am posting it. But I don't think that I will be making it again. I don't know if I did something wrong or what but they were just very bland to me. I give them a 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)