Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescents



1 can crescent rolls
4 tsp honey mustard dressing (I used my recipe here Sauce recipe)
4 slices baby swiss cheese
8 slices deli ham
8 fully cooked, frozen breaded chicken fingers

Preheat oven to 375.

1.Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spread 1/2 tsp of honey mustard on each crescent. Place one half slice of baby swiss cheese on top of crescent roll. Place 1 slice of ham on top of cheese and top with chicken finger. Roll up crescent and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken fingers and crescents.


2.Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.



* I got this recipe from plainchicken they were amazing we all loved them. I think that next time I will get bigger chicken fingers but other then that they were great. I highly recommend using my honey mustard dressing recipe it gave them such great flavor. We will make these again im sure many times. Its the perfect lunch I give them a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)