Friday, October 26, 2012

Mini German Pancakes

 
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt


Toppings: Powdered sugar and lemon juice,jam, fruit or maple syrup



1.Preheat oven to 425. Spray cupcake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Mix eggs, milk, flour and salt just enough to blend. (Do not over mix. Batter will be lumpy.) Pour batter in cupcake pans. Makes12 German pancakes. In a standard size cupcake pan.


 
2.Bake 18-25 minutes depending on type of cupcake pan and the amount of batter in each cupcake tin. Remove from oven. Let cool for just a minute or two. Remove mini pancakes from pan.

 
* I was so excited when I saw a recipe for german pancakes that didn't have butter in the batter. We always made these growing up but it was a good 1/4 to 1/2 cup butter it called for (so unhealthy lol) so I was really interested to see what these were going to taste like with no butter and I was so excited to find out that they tasted the same. They were really good and my son loved that they were mini size so everyone could have there own pancake muffin. Or 2 or 3 ha ha. Great recipe I will make again I give them a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)