Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Baked Cheese Sticks
Wonton or Egg-Roll Wraps, at room temperature
Light or Fat-free Mozzarella String Cheese
Marinara Sauce (Low-Sodium) for Dipping
Small bowl with water, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Take one of your room-temperature wraps and lay on flat surface in front of you, like a diamond. Put cheese stick in middle, corner to corner
3. Take the bottom corner and fold it up over the cheese stick and stick to other side of wrap tightly. You can add a few drops of the water here to make the wrap stick better.
4. Carefully, fold over the right and left corners of the wrap onto the cheese stick to completely cover the cheese using water as needed for your "glue"
5. Roll up the wrap.
6. Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.