Monday, February 14, 2011
1/2 pound bacon
6 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup onion minced
2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
4-6 flour tortillas
1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
salt,pepper,garlic powder to taste
1. Bake your bacon in the oven or fry in pan and set aside.
2.Add the hash browns and onion to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until hash browns are crisp.
3. Set the hash browns aside. Whip up the eggs and add to pan with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add 1/4 cup cheese to the eggs.Cook until eggs are set.
4. Add the meat and the hash browns back to the pan. Mix well and top with remaining cheese.
6. Add a small amount of oil to the pan.
7. Add about 1/2-3/4 cup filling into tortillas (depending on tortilla size these work best with the big burrito tortillas)
8.Fry each size of the tortilla in the oil until crisp about 2-3 min per side.