Monday, June 24, 2013

Spaghetti a La Philly





1 Lb. ground beef or sausage (I just used beef its what I had)
salt and pepper
1 (24-26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce(I used garlic and herb flavored sauce)
4 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
8 oz. spaghetti noodles
Parmesan cheese, for topping

1.Cook ground beef or sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and cooked through; season with salt and pepper.  Add the spaghetti sauce and cream cheese.  Heat until sauce is warmed and cream cheese is melted. 

2.Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions; drain and serve with sauce.


* I got this recipe from one of my favorite blogs eatcakefordinner It was a super fast and simple dinner and a nice change from the normal old red marinara sauce.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!!! I love the creaminess in the sauce.
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)