Thursday, June 6, 2013

Boston Market Cornbread



2 boxes Jiffy Mix Cornbread Mix
1 box regular yellow cake mix (Duncan hines Butter Golden yellow cake mix. Its the only one without pudding in the mix.)
 
1.Mix both boxes according to directions, and combine the batter. You can use a large mixing bowl and combine both boxes of mix together and add the other ingredients all at once.Pour into a  9x13" pan.

 
2. Spray pan with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees until done, approx. 30-40 minutes.Until done.




* I got this recipe from thesistersdish It was a good mix on cornbread. I never had Boston Market cornbread so I dont know how close it is to the actual bread. I have a recipe already on my blog for a cornbread cake Sweet Cornbread Cake I  love the sweet cornbread recipe.It tastes more like cornbread and it is light and fluffy where this recipe was more dense and heavy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)