Sunday, January 19, 2014
(7 lb) spiral cut smoked ham
1/2 cup pear juice
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place ham, cut end down, in a large baking pan.
3. Mix pear nectar and orange juice in a bowl.
4. Bake ham for 15 min basting frequently with juices.
5. Mix brown sugar and honey together in a small bowl.
6. Brush mixture over ham and bake for another hour or until internal temperature reads 140°F.
* I thought that this was good I used a cheaper ham and I think that it would work better using the spiral cut. It did make a nice crust on top but again not as crispy as I think that it would be on a spiral.