Potatoes (4 or 5 large ones) Or you can make instant potato's
Corn (canned) drained
Frozen Popcorn Chicken
Shredded Cheese (Cheddar and Colby Jack)
Heinz Chicken Gravy (jar)
- Start off by cooking your Popcorn Chicken. Preheat the oven and place half the bag on a baking sheet.The chicken will take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes to cook so it is good to take care of this first.
- Next, if you are making homemade mashed potato's start off by peeling your potatoes and slicing them up into small cubes in order to get them ready to boil. Feel free to use instant potatoes for this meal. I prefer fresh mashed potatoes since they usually have more flavor.
- Throw your cut up potatoes into a boiling pot of water. After your potatoes have become soft you can drain the water into a side bowl. Also be sure to add a little butter and milk into your pot after draining the potatoes while you mash them up.
- While your potatoes are boiling you can start heating up your gravy and corn.
- Serving potato bowls Once everything has been cooked or heated, place everything on the table and allow everyone to build their own Mashed Potato Bowls. Sprinkle some cheese and gravy on top and Wah La! Easy delicious meal!