Friday, March 16, 2012

Poppy Seed Chicken and Potatos


3-4 Chicken Breasts Cooked and cubed
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 sleeve ritz crackers crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
1 T poppy seeds
Mashed potato's Homemade or instant


1.In a bowl combine Soup,sour cream and poppy seeds mix well
2.In another bowl mix together the ritz with the melted butter
3.In a 8x8 dish layer the chicken. Top with soup mixture and then the cracker mixture.

4.Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 min

5.While the chicken is cooking make the potato's
6.Serve some of the sauce on potato's


* So yummy I have made this with rice and also cubed potato's but I think that I like it best this way with mashed potato's and it was so easy. Great recipe I will for sure be making this again. My son ate 3 servings lol. Its a keeper I give it a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)