Monday, March 19, 2012

Slowcooker Creamy Mexican Chicken


1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup medium salsa
2T  taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream
pasta

1.Put chicken, soup and salsa in slow cooker. Sprinkle taco seasoning over everything. Cook on high for 2.5 hours.
2.After 2.5 hours, pull the breasts out and shred. Return them back to slow cooker and stir in the sour cream. Cover and heat for another 20 minutes. While it’s heating, cook pasta in boiling water on stove top per package instructions.



* This was really good it was a thick sauce but had good kick with the spicy medium salsa. If you don't like it spicy use mild and I am sure that it would be just as good. I would for sure make this again I give it a 4 1/2

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)