Friday, March 30, 2012

Slow Cooked Chicken and Peppers


1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 small onion, sliced
2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips
2 cups tomato pasta sauce (from 26 oz jar)
1 package (16 oz) rotini pasta
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)

1.Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken. Top with onion and bell peppers. Add pasta sauce.


2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.

3 Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Place pasta on platter. Top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.


* This is a simple dish it tasted good I wouldn't say that it was amazing but it was good. I think the thing that I didn't love about it was that the sauce goes super runny not at all like a spaghetti sauce for the noodles it was more like runny tomato juice on it.It still had goof flavor just was not what I was expectingThe kids liked it I give it a 4

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Nice and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum this looks tasty! i'm always looking for new crock-pot meals!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)