Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stuffed Burgers


1 1/2 -2 lbs lean ground beef
1 packet onion soup mix
Cheese of your choice

Burger Toppings
Buns



1.In a bowl mix together the beef with the soup mix until well combined.
2.Form into 4 equal patties could make 6 if you made smaller burgers.
3.Cube of slice cheese and place in center of burger forming the patty around the cheese.

4. Grill the burgers 5-7 min per side or until juices run clear


5.Let patty sit 2-3 min  and serve on bun with toppings of your choice.




* I thought that these burgers were pretty good I think that I will try some more seasonings next time maybe some garlic in it. I used Colby jack cheese I cut into cubes and it melted great. I give these a 4

3 comments:

  1. I love making burgers with a slice of cheese in the middle of the meat too. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum!! Looks and sounds fabulous!! thank you!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you an.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM...I'm so glad grilling season has arrived!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)