Thursday, August 2, 2012

Re-post of my favorites from the past...

So I was looking over my blog the other day thinking there are so many recipes that I love from way back when I started my blog (almost 2years and over 500 recipes ago) that I thought that I would do a re post on all my most favorites back from 2010. The recipes that I have made many times and I think that you should also :) Or at least try once lol

So here they are.

                                                                       BREAKFAST

                                                                Monkey Bread Muffins
                                                Chocolate Covered Raisin Cinnamon Rolls
                                                          
                                                           DINNER OR LUNCH

                                                                Veggie Cheese Soup
                                                                    Chicken Roll Ups
                                                                  Swedish Meatballs
                                                              Alice Springs Chicken
                                                             Three Cheese Manicotti
                                                          Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
                                                                        Tamale Pie
                                                              Hamsters.. Mini Pot Pies
                                                   Shepherds Pie with Parmesan Potatos
                                                                        Tamale Pie
                                                                      Pizza Calzone
                                                                       Broccoli Pie
                                                            Chicken Cordon Bleu Sauce
                                                                  Chicken Taco Ring
                                                                      8 Spice Chicken


                                                         DESSERTS AND TREATS

                                                                  Angel Food Cake
                                                              Cinnamon Streusel Pizza
                                                         White Chocolate Haystacks
                                                White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
                                                          Cinnamon Sugar Almonds
                                                                   Chewy Caramel



                                                       SIDE DISH AND SALADS

                                                                  Sweet Corn Tomalito
                                                           Sub Sandwich Pasta Salad



* So there it is my collection of favorites from 2010. I am putting together my favorites for 2011 and hope to post that one soon.. Give some of these a try and let me know what you think :)

3 comments:

  1. What a delicious list of foods! Thanks for showing me some new things to try out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a large collection of recipes you've built up here on your blog. I'll be back for inspiration and recipes for sure. Thanks! Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)