Monday, September 20, 2010

Monkey Bread Muffins





1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup white sugar
1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough jumbo size, separated and cut into nine pieces each
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon water




1.Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F . Butter 6 jumbo or 12 regular muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
2.Combine the pumpkin pie spice and white sugar in a small bowl; roll the biscuit pieces in the mixture to coat.


3. Divide the coated pieces between the prepared muffin cups.




4.Combine the brown sugar, butter, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil, stirring continuously. Allow the mixture to boil until the sugar is completely dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon the mixture over the biscuit pieces.



5.Bake in the preheated oven until golden, and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 8 to 12 minutes.

9 comments:

  1. Oh these look yummy! I am going to have to make some of these for my g'children! Great Blog...I will be back...blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I never thought of doing Monkey Bread Muffins!! I am going to try that this winter.

    Lynn
    http://punkaroonie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by Homespun Kitchen! This looks delish, and my girls love them some monkey bread:)

    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love monkey bread. These sound wonderful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of these muffins. I'm going to have to try these soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say "hi"!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! I'm definitely putting them on my 'To-be-made list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness I may be here all night looking for new recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niko's new favorite!!! He loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to try these!! They look fabulous and I bet my daughter would love them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)