Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fried Ravioli




How ever many raviolis that you want to make
Buttermilk
panko crumbs or breadcrumbs
2 cups oil
Marinara sauce

1. Heat oil in pan to about 325 degrees
2. Soak raviolis in buttermilk for 3-4 min use enough buttermilk to cover the raviolis.


3. Dip each ravioli into the panko crumbs coating each side and place them on a cookie sheet until ready to fry.

4. Fry each ravioli for 2-3 min each side until golden crisp. They do puff up like a balloon this is normal.


5. When done cooking place on a paper towel to drain and keep warm in oven until they all are all fried.


6. Serve with the marinara sauce.

4 comments:

  1. These look really good. I've had them at restaurants but never attempted to make them before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my FAVORITE dishes. I serve it as an appetizer, or I stack them--domino style--in a pan with some sauce drizzled over top, and bake them in the oven. so so so good! Haven't used panko though, I'll try that next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delicious! Thanks for posting on my blog and inviting me to yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)