Monday, September 20, 2010

Strawberry Orange Jello




2 pkg 4 serving size strawberry jello
2 cups boiling water
4 Tbsp orange juice
1/2 cup cold water
2 cups cool whip (divided)
10 oz frozen strawberries thawed (do not drain)


1.Dissolve Jello in the boiling water stir well 3-4 min until its all mixed together.


2. Add undrained strawberries ,orange juice and cold water. mix well


3. fold in 1 1/2 cups of the cool whip into the jello mixture until well combined.


4. Cover and refrigerate 5-7 hrs or until set up



* Use remaining cool whip for the topping.

2 comments:

  1. Yum, this looks really good, my kids would love it :)

    Thanks for stopping by my food blog and for the link to yours, I'm adding you to my google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I absolutely love your blog!!! There's so many recipes I want to try! Thank you so much for sharing your link! Are you on facebook? Did you know there is an application thru facebook called Networked Blogs...after you post a recipe it will automatically post it to your wall. You should check it out, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)