Friday, September 10, 2010

Updated BLT's






Ok so I know that I just posted a recipe for blt's a few days ago but I have made a better blt that was super good that I thought that I would share as well.


2 slices bacon


2 slices bread, toasted or bagel

1 tablespoon guacamole or 3 slices avocado

2 tablespoon cream cheese

1 lettuce leaves

2 slices tomato
 
 
1.Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.


2.Spread the guacamole on 1 slice of toasted bread and the cream cheese on the remaining slice. Arrange a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and two pieces of bacon on top of bread and top with the remaining slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.. Leave me a comment :)