1 18oz triple chocolate cake mix
1 1/3 cup water
1/2 cup oil
1 bottle herseys hot fudge topping
smuckers magic shell chocolate fudge topping
vanilla ice cream
1. Make cake batter 'following directions on the box
2. pour 1/2-3/4 cup of batter into the greased cups of a large (Texas size, muffin pan. If your pan has six cups, bake the cakes in two batches of 4 cakes each. Turn all of the cakes out of the pan and let them cool.
3. The cakes will be served upside down, so you may have to slice a bit of the domed top off the cakes to help them lay flat when inverted.A serrated sandwich knife works best for this.
4.After you've flipped over all of the cooled cakes, use a sharp paring knife to cut out a hole in the center of the bottom (now the top) of each cake. The hole should be about 1 1/2-inches deep.
5.After slicing straight down into the cake in a circle, scoop out the chunk of cake with a teaspoon and discard the piece. Now you have a secret compartment to conceal the hot fudge.
6. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of fudge into each of the holes you've made in the cakes, then store the cakes in a sealed container in the freezer at least 2 hours. But the longer in the freezer the better.
7. When you are ready to serve, heat one cake at a time in the microwave for 40 to 45 seconds on high, or until you see the fudge begin to bubble.
8.Remove the cake from the microwave and let it rest for 30 seconds or so, then place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the cake. Pour a coating of Magic Shell chocolate topping over the ice cream and serve.