Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Cinnamon Flaky Biscuits
1 Can jumbo flaky refrigerated biscuits
1/4 Cup Butter
1/2 C Cinnamon Sugar
1. Melt butter in bowl and set aside
2. Add the cinnamon sugar to another bowl
3. Open up the biscuits and dip both sides in the melted butter and then in the cinnamon /sugar mixture.
4. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 14-16 min or until golden brown.
* These are so super simple and easy to make and they tasted great. The kids loved these for breakfast with some fruit and yogurt.